Filed in : Weddings

SURPRISE BLOG ALERT!!!! We’ve been having so much fun with our past blogs we decided to keep ’em coming, next up is Tessa and Zane and their downtown Kansas City Wedding.

When the day came for Tessa and Zane’s wedding we were so excited it was finally here! We met them almost a year before the big day and getting to see Tessa as a bride was something I couldn’t wait for. The pair got married at Berg Event space and it doubled as both the ceremony and the reception venue.

These two had an amazing sunny wedding day. The couple, along with family and friends, danced the night away. A summer storm passed through an hour before the couple’s exit. We all found an umbrella and headed out for their family traditional fruit loop send off, this was truly the best send off I have seen so far!

Tessa and Zane, we wish you two a lifetime of happiness and can’t wait to see what the future holds for you! Don’t forget to check out the website HERE and come back next week for more on the blog!

Wedding Details-

Venue: Berg Event Space

Makeup: Alex Glaviano

Wedding Gown: Bridal Extraordinaire

Hair: Hair by Cameo

Floral: Hyvee Floral

Ring Box: Jenn Heller Design Co.

KC Wedding Tessa + Zane

KC Wedding Tessa + Zane

Downtown Kansas City Wedding Tessa + Zane

January 12, 2018

Leave A Note

1. Emma Rose

January 12th, 2018 at 11:05 am

Ahhh what a gorgeous Kansas City wedding you captured! I loved the details you got, too! I love your work, keep it up!

2. Marie Rood

January 12th, 2018 at 12:39 pm

Thank you so much for all of your comments!

3. Lacey Fincher

January 12th, 2018 at 1:03 pm

Oh what a beautiful kansas city wedding! I love the pops of Navy and that super fun fruit loop send off!

4. Shanna

January 12th, 2018 at 9:45 pm

Love this shoot! I have never visited Kansas City but this makes it look chic! How creative with the cereal as confetti!

5. Fran Jorgensen

January 12th, 2018 at 9:58 pm

What a fun couple! Downtown Kansas city looks like an incredible backdrop for an epic wedding! I hope that
    they have some great memories of this epic day!

6. Erik Esparza

January 12th, 2018 at 10:16 pm

I really loved the style and the airy tones from this Kansas City Wedding. The day looked like it was a lot of fun for the bride and groom. Great work!

7. Kelly

January 12th, 2018 at 10:18 pm

The fruit loops! I love the bridal photos the most. Looks like a really fun Kansas City Wedding

8. Candace

January 12th, 2018 at 10:26 pm

Beautiful lighting! I especially enjoyed the Kansas city skyline shots! Lovely Kansas city weather for a wedding day!

9. Mercedes

January 12th, 2018 at 10:38 pm

This Kansas City is amazingly beautiful! Your work on the details are so pretty and the portraits are beautiful. The moments and emotion are wonderfully captured as well!

10. Jennifer M. Outlaw

January 12th, 2018 at 11:00 pm

What a beautiful Kansas City wedding. Berg Event space is such a great venue. I love how you captured all the details for the day. I would love to hear the story behind the family’s traditional fruit loop send off, lol.

11. Alyssa Bouma

January 13th, 2018 at 12:22 pm

What a beautiful Kansas City Wedding!! You did such a great job capturing all the special moments. And fruit loops as their send off?! So awesome.

12. Laura P

January 13th, 2018 at 1:14 pm

The fruit loops all over the ground was a great capture. Kansas City is lucky to have you as a wedding photographer.

13. Sarah F

January 13th, 2018 at 4:53 pm

What a gorgeous Kansas City Wedding ! I love the styling, and all the beautiful details!

14. Kristin

January 13th, 2018 at 9:31 pm

Love this! Sweet Kansas City wedding for sure! I loved the fruit loops at the end. Have never seen anyone do that before! Great captures!!!

15. Kusum

January 14th, 2018 at 9:34 am

That is a beautiful Kansas wedding! Great pictures and lovely couple. I am loving the collage at the beginning, super cute.

xx, Kusum | http://www.sveeteskapes.com